Interested parties who wish to learn more about the National Coastwatch Institution within England, and in particular Exmouth, are welcome to invite, at no cost, a local watchkeeper to give a Powerpoint slide presentation.
The presentation will take 30 to 40 minutes, with 30 slides plus questions. It can form part of your organisation’s monthly meeting or it can be stand-alone.
Presentations are made to various organisations, such as U3A, Probus, Rotary, History Clubs, WI and many more. In addition we make presentations to schools and colleges.
All enquiries should be directed to Hugh De Souza, Deputy Station Manager, at email@example.com
- 21 January – Wonford Coffee Morning -Wonford Methodist Church
- 26 February – Royal British Legion – Exmouth
- 8 October – Bicton College, National Citizenship Service programme
- 19 October – Bicton College, National Citizenship Service programme focuses on voluntary sector
- 21 October – Virtual presentation to Exe Estuary Management Panel, Exeter City Council
- 20 September – Exmouth Ladies Probus
- 21 October – Exminster History Society